The Ladera Ranch Family Law Attorney at our law firm is a certified family law specialist. Amy Neshanian helps men and women with many divorce and separation issues, including child and spousal support, visitation, custody, palimony, domestic violence, and more. If you need reliable legal counsel in Ladera Ranch or elsewhere in Orange County or California, call The Neshanian Law Firm.
Ms. Neshanian’s state certification means she has extended education and credentials in the field of family law. Due to these higher qualifications, she is better able to protect the interests of clients in court, in mediation, and in negotiations. Attesting to her outstanding ability is our many past successes.
During your consultation, Ms. Neshanian will thoroughly review your concerns and goals, and will provide an honest and in-
At the Neshanian Law Firm, Inc., Ladera Ranch Family Law Attorney Amy Neshanian has extensive experience representing clients in resolving a wide variety of Divorce and Family Law issues, including the following:
• Divorce – Contested and uncontested divorce hearings, dissolution of domestic partnerships and high asset complex divorces.
• Annulment – Legal nullification of marriage based on duress, fraud, incapacity or age.
• Child Custody – Legal custody, joint custody, parental relocation and child support modifications.
• Child Support – Initial determination of support, child support enforcement representation, modifications and determination of back child support.
• Child Visitation – Parenting timeshare plans, visitation disputes, grandparent’s visitation rights and parenting plan modifications.
• Divorce Mediation – Divorce settlements, spousal support disputes, property division, mediation of child custody and support.
• Domestic Violence – Temporary protective orders, permanent protective orders, defending against protective orders and renewal of protective orders.
• Legal Separation – Legal separation in lieu of divorce, separation pending meeting California residency requirements for divorce filing, property division, separation agreements.
• Palimony – Enforceable contracts, either express or implied, between unmarried couples who are cohabitating.
• Move Away – Parental relocation, modification of child support, visitation and custody based on parental relocation.
• Paternity – Determination of parentage, defending against paternity proceedings, obtaining orders for support, visitation and custody.
• Post Judgment Modifications – Change of previous court orders for child support, alimony, custody, property division and child visitation.
• Prenuptial Agreements – Drafting and reviewing premarital agreements and postmarital agreements.
• Property Division – Date of separation disputes, fair & equitable division of community property assets and debts, complex hidden asset disputes, separate property division disputes.
• Spousal Support – Determination of alimony / spousal support, disputing issuance of a spousal support order, modification of prior spousal support orders.
Additionally, Attorney Amy Neshanian offers representation in modification proceedings for those seeking to change an order for child support, visitation, custody, and spousal support. Ladera Ranch Family Law Lawyer Amy Neshanian can represent you, even if she did not handle your initial matter or subsequent hearings.
When you require effective legal counsel and representation in a Family Law matter, please contact Ladera Ranch Attorney Amy Neshanian. Ms. Neshanian understands the toll that these cases take on the parties and their children, and strives to resolve your case as effectively and quickly as possible.
20 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (714) 973-
Fax: (714) 973-
The information contained herein
is for information purposes only
and should not be construed as
legal advice. You should not act
or fail to act based on the
information on this website.
The content contains general
information only, and may not
reflect recent changes to the law.
All cases differ – please contact
an attorney in your area to get
legal advice as it pertains to your