Restraining Order Lawyers in Irvine
Helping Clients throughout Orange County
Since 2005, The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc has been helping clients across Southern California resolve their restraining order problems. As a result, our lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of this practice area, in addition to an extensive track record of success. Whether you are seeking a restraining order against an abuser, or you have had one unfairly filed against you, we can help.
Civil harassment restraining orders differ from domestic violence restraining orders in that the former are filed against parties with whom you do not have a close relationship.
A civil harassment restraining order can force an individual to:
- Not contact the victim, the victim’s relatives, or people with whom the victim resides
- Stay away from the victim’s work and home, as well as their children’s school
- Return and/or release personal property, as well as pay certain bills
- Not possess a firearm and relinquish all existing firearms
- Stay away from the victim’s pets
Backed by nearly four decades of combined experience, our restraining order lawyers in Irvine know what it takes to succeed. Whether someone has filed a restraining order against you, or you are trying to file one against a coworker, roommate, neighbor, or another party, we can handle it. Attorney Amy Neshanian is a Certified Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, which means she is an expert in this practice area. You can count on us for well-informed counsel and effective representation.
Defending Your Rights & Best Interests
No matter how large, small, or difficult your problem is, we have the experience and skill set needed to help you find a solution. As a boutique firm, The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc is able to give you 100 percent of our time and attention. Our team can proficiently guide you through every step of the process as we help you make sound decisions about your future. You can rely on our attorneys for the personalized representation you need and deserve.
Behavior which could result in a civil harassment restraining order includes:
- Stalking, battery, or assault
- Conduct that is designed to annoy, harass, or vex, and has no legitimate purpose
- A credible threat of violence which would cause a person to reasonably fear for their safety
Call our restraining order lawyers in Irvine today at (949) 577-7935 to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you.