Divorce Mediation Orange County
Helping Clients Come to Mutually Beneficial Solutions
The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc and Attorney Amy Neshanian are pleased to offer proficient divorce mediation services to clients who live in Irvine and throughout the surrounding communities.
An experienced and highly adept mediator, Attorney Amy Neshanian possesses vast experience helping couples resolve their family law and divorce-related disputes by utilizing innovative and creative solutions to help bring couples together and create equitable divorce settlements.
When divorce is unavoidable, and together you and your spouse want to terminate your marriage without enduring litigation and the hostility that inevitably arises during court proceedings, divorce mediation can be a highly effective substitute for litigation.
Irvine Divorce Mediator Amy Neshanian has been helping family law clients resolve a vast array of divorce-related disputes for nearly two decades.
To obtain information regarding mediation, the requirements for it to result in an acceptable outcome, and what the process entails, please contact Irvine Divorce Mediator Amy Neshanian by calling (949) 577-7935 for an in-depth consultation.
We can meet with you to thoroughly review your goals, ascertain whether or not divorce mediation is a viable option for you and your spouse, and provide you with an honest, no-nonsense case analysis.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
Setting issues via divorce mediation comes with many benefits. It is why many couples choose to utilize this service for alternative resolutions to their conflicting issues. Some of the benefits that you may experience include:
- More Affordable – one of the most obvious benefits is the fact that mediation can be cheaper than a contested divorce. Contested divorces can take months, sometimes years, to finalize. Attorney & court fees add up during that time-period, whereas mediation involves just one mediator.
- Faster – Anytime a couple cannot agree on the terms of their divorce, it can take a year or more to settle in court. With mediation, you skip the discovery and other multiple stages of divorce and settle your differences in a fraction of the time.
- Privacy – A traditional contested divorce may take your personal affairs and publicize them. With mediation, everything discussed is confidential.
- Control – Some couples want to decide their own fate. Having a judge who only looks at evidence can be a turn-off if there are external factors only you would know about. With successful and amicable negotiation, each side can win. In a court hearing, there is usually only one winner.
- Children Benefit – When two parents come together and negotiate peacefully, they often can create a plan for co-parenting, which in the long run helps the children.
Providing Effective Legal Services across Orange County
A Certified Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Attorney Amy Neshanian is a highly trained and exceptional family law mediator. The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc recognizes the profound difficulty that arises as a result of attempting to resolve matters of a very private and sensitive nature.
However, the parties must be willing and able to set aside their differences, communicate effectively without denigrating the other party, and work productively towards a common goal in order for the process to be successful.
A divorce mediator acts as a neutral third party. They undertake the task of helping the parties work together effectively, outlining the issues that need to be addressed and resolved, and acting as a facilitator to help the spouses reach a mutual agreement.
Although mediators help guide the spouses through the process, provide legal information regarding their rights and responsibilities, and work vigorously to help the parties devise creative solutions to resolve their disputes, they do not legally represent either spouse and must remain fully objective at all times.
Our mediator has successfully mediated a broad range of matters for clients, including:
- Child custody
- Child support and related issues
- Healthcare provisions
- Division of payment for daycare
- Division of payment for their children’s extracurricular activities
- Child visitation and parenting plans
- Facilitating fair and equitable divorce settlements
- Property division
- Division of monetary assets
- Division of marital debts
- Business ownership issues
- Spousal support/alimony
Should attempts to reach a final agreement fall through due to one or both individual’s inability to fully engage in the process, the mediator cannot represent either party in subsequent divorce proceedings.
There are numerous advantages to divorce mediation. Not only is it less costly financially in the long run, it allows the parties to control the outcome of their case as opposed to having a family court judge, who does not know the spouses or understand their family dynamics, make critical rulings that will impact every aspect of their divorce.
Contact Irvine Divorce Mediator Amy Neshanian
For additional information regarding divorce mediation, contact Attorney Amy Neshanian at (949) 577-7935 to set up an appointment for a comprehensive consultation. We offer free 15 minute phone consultations.
If avoiding litigation and working out a mediated settlement by cooperating with your soon-to-be-former spouse is your primary goal, The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc is here to help!
Our firm possesses the necessary skills to facilitate solutions to your divorce disputes effectively through the mediation process.
Call (949) 577-7935 today to learn about mediation and how it can help you dissolve your marriage with dignity.