Child Visitation Lawyers in Irvine
Serving Clients throughout Orange County
The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc has been achieving successful results on behalf of clients in child visitation matters since 2005. A highly effective and skilled negotiator and litigator, Attorney Amy Neshanian works diligently with both parties and opposing counsel to resolve child visitation disputes and create an acceptable parenting plan that allows both parents to maintain positive, continuous relationships with their children.
Additionally, at The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc, Irvine child visitation attorney Amy Neshanian works hard to identify potential sources of future conflict. These can then be addressed during initial settlement negotiations or court proceedings, in an effort to prevent ongoing disputes which could lead to litigation that is costly—both financially and emotionally for everyone involved.
Child Visitation Laws
A Certified Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Attorney Amy Neshanian provides knowledgeable legal counsel and representation in a wide variety of visitation matters.
She can handle matters involving:
- Drafting comprehensive parenting plans
- Grandparent visitation matters
- Litigating child visitation disputes
- Modifying child visitation based on custodial parental relocation
- Modifying parenting plans
- Modifying visitation based on military deployment
- Parental relocation/custodial parent move away disputes
- Reviewing parenting plans
- Visitation modification based on non-custodial parent relocation
- Visitation settlement negotiations
Child visitation cases are typically highly charged, and as emotions take over, disputes can arise rapidly. As a result, it is vital that you retain the services of Attorney Amy Neshanian. She fully understands that emotions run high in these matters, and she utilizes a calm, level-headed approach to reach an acceptable outcome.
When well-drafted, a comprehensive parenting plan can help avert unnecessary disputes that can cause emotional turmoil not only for the parents, but also for their children as well.
A comprehensive parenting plan sets forth the following in exact detail:
- Which parent is responsible for pick up and drop off
- The exact times and location for the exchange
- Rotating holiday and birthday schedules
- Summer visitation parenting time
- Annual vacation time with both the custodial and non-custodial parents
- Whether or not make-up time will be provided if the non-custodial parent misses visitation
- How late the non-custodial parent can be before forfeiting visitation
- Parental relocation representation
Highly effective at resolving visitation disputes during settlement negotiations, Attorney Amy Neshanian makes every reasonable effort to work out a visitation schedule between the parties and opposing counsel. However, if settlement negotiations fail to produce results, she possesses a reputation as a fierce litigator, and she can take your matter to court when necessary.
Contact an Irvine Child Visitation Lawyer Today
For answers regarding all of your child visitation and parental relocation questions, please contact a caring and insightful attorney at The Neshanian Law Firm, Inc. During your initial consultation, we will review your concerns and objectives, thoroughly explain your legal options and strategies, and provide you with the information required to allow you to make informed and educated decisions regarding how best to proceed with your matter.
Solely dedicated to the practice of family law, Attorney Amy Neshanian believes in offering highly personalized, caring legal counsel and representation. All client communications will be addressed in a timely manner, and we will keep you informed regarding the progress of your case. Should any new information come to light that could have an impact on the outcome of your matter, we will contact you immediately to reassess our legal strategy and determine the most appropriate steps to take to preserve and protect your rights.